Bitcoin gambling sites
It is no secret that the mosto popular crypto currency for playing in online casino is BTC. Bitcoin gambling sites appeared online around 10 years ago (the post is written is 2022). Back then there were just a couple of them. Nowadays almost every online gambling platform accepts Bitcoin, it is considered to be a huge disadvantage if a site does not support this coin. So let’s talk about mBTC casinos in more detail.
Best Bitcoin gambling sites
- Wide selection of sports betting
- Over 4000 games
- Wide selection of cryptocurrency
- A wide variety of welcome bonuses
- No mobile application
- Some countries restricted
- Anonymous casino and sportsbook – can sign with Metamask
- Has it’s own token
- No limits on maximum amounts
- Competitive odds
- Huge selection of sport events
- Live streaming
- Crypto and fiat currency
- Some countries restricted
- Over 4,000 games
- No cap for welocme bonus
- Betting on live sport events
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies accepted
- Loyalty program
- No mobile app
- Over 6000 games
- Crypto (over 20) and fiat payments.
- Competitive Sportsbook Odds in different markets
- Multi-level VIP program with attractive bonuses
- BC Original games
- Instant withdrawal
- Some countries restricted
- More than 12000 games
- Accept both crypto and fiat currency
- Wager free welcome bonus
- Great VIP program
- No mobile application
- 13000+ games
- Loyalty program
- Beautiful design
- Wager free bonuses
- Wide range of supported crypto and fiat currencies
- Wager free bonuses
- Over 7000 games
- Large selection of sports for betting
- No mobile application
- Restricted for US and UK players
- Has a sports betting section
- Multi-level loyalty program
- Accepts both crypto and fiat currencies
- No limits on withdrawals and the number of transactions
- Many restricted countries
- More than 8000 games
- Available on both PC and mobile devices
- A wide variety of game modes, including their own unique game mode
- New casino so difficult to judge
mBTC casino: types of Bitcoin casino sites
Bitcoin gambling sites are divided according to many factors. There are casinos with a no deposit bonus, fiat support, live dealers, and so on. This classification is not entirely correct, here you need to understand whether crypto technologies are used, or this is simply one of the best online casinos that accepts Bitcoin deposits or makes payments in digital coins:
- Blockchain casino – a 100% crypto casino built on a blockchain. It differs in that it remains decentralized, the most secure, but at the same time, not controlled by anyone, without license, which creates difficulties in verifying its honesty.
- Casino with deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency – if the site accepts altcoins for replenishment or pays out winnings in them, this does not mean that the project works on the blockchain. Very often, such platforms are created by scammers.
- A casino with deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency and fiat support – now almost all major brands accept crypto payments.
Advantages of Bitcoin gambling sites
- Irreversibility of payment transactions. No one can cancel or interfere with the execution of the transaction if the player sent funds from his/her cryptocurrency wallet.
- Removal of restrictions. Financial regulators do not control cryptocurrency payments and cannot influence them, unlike bank cards and e-wallets.
- The anonymity of transactions is maintained. This means that outsiders will not know about the player’s hobbies.
- Payment transactions are carried out with a low commission.
- High speed of transaction confirmation. For Tron and Ripple, the time is a few seconds, for Bitcoin, on average, it can take 5-30 minutes, depending on the network load.
- A significant selection of exchange opportunities. On P2P and centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, a player buys or sells coins using plastic cards and electronic wallets. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, online banking and other mehtods.
Cons of Bitcoin online gambling
There are certain nuances in working with cryptocurrencies that a player who has not dealt with them before needs to be prepared for. These include:
- High volatility of coins. While the funds are on the balance of the site, the price of the coin can both rise and fall. In the first option, the player will benefit, and in the second, he will lose part of the funds. This does not apply to those casinos where customers have accounts in fiat currency, and crypto coins are used only for transfers.
- Transaction confirmation delays. Such situations happen temporarily and are relevant mainly only for Ethereum and Bitcoin when unforeseen circumstances arise. However, payments still come to the recipient’s cryptocurrency address.
- Increasing the commission for operations at peak times. Project teams, for example, Ethereum, deal with the issue and implement changes to the system.
If a player does not want to depend on exchange rate fluctuations, he/she can choose crypto coins pegged to the dollar. These include Tether, BUSD, USD Coin and other stablecoins. On the Internet there are online operators working with them.
Types of Bitcoin casino sites
There are several types of cryptocurrency gambling sites. They may vary in terms of performance. But the division into groups occurs depending on the very essence of the platform and the technologies used. There are two categories of operators:
- Casinos that accept Bitcoin deposits. These are sites whose names have long been familiar to fans of gambling entertainment. They began to work long before the advent of cryptocurrencies. After becoming a digital coin, Bitocin was added to the list of supported payment systems at the checkout. In addition to this method of replenishment and withdrawal, other services are available: bank cards, electronic wallets. The main advantage of such sites is their reliability. They are known and verified, licensed and in good standing. But due to the standard scheme of work, users may encounter inconveniences in the form of mandatory verification, increased commission for transfers, and high limits.
- Cryptocurrency casinos. Built on the basis of blockchain technology. Usually they are very different from the classic sites externally and according to the principles of operation. They offer non-standard bonuses, do not always require identity verification, and almost do not charge a commission for financial operations. More wallets with popular types of crypto coins are available at the checkout. Withdrawing money to a bank card is sometimes impossible. Additionally, best Bitcoin gambling sites offer services for the exchange of digital coins, their storage, internal transfers. Some entertainment may not be available.
Regardless of the type of site, betting on Bitcoin remains safe, anonymous and fast.
Bitcoin gambling websites: deposits and withdrawals
When using Bitcoin for online gambling, do not worry about the security of your deposits. Each payment is a transaction that is added to the ledger, which can be accessed by everyone, including any input and output transactions. With this advanced technology, it is almost impossible for identity thieves or other scammers to attempt to manipulate blockchains.
Making a deposit at Bitcoin casino
When you settled with the best online casino that accepts Bitcoin deposits, follow these simple steps fpr money input. But before make sure you have purchased virtual currency and have it stored in your e-wallet.
- Go to the Banking section of your chosen casino.
- Choose your cryptocurrency from payment options – in our case, Bitcoin.
- Copy the casino BTC address.
- Choose your preferred cryptocurrency wallet.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and do the transfer.
If possible, don’t forget to accept the welcome bonus and enter the bonus code if required.
Online casino Bitcoin withdrawal
Before attempting to withdraw money from a crypto casino, make sure you meet the wagering requirements, especially if you have played with bonus funds.
- Go to the Banking section and select the withdrawal method – Bitcoin.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and your BTC wallet address. Confirm the withdrawal.
After you follow these simple steps, your funds should be waiting in your cryptocurrency wallet.
Each payment method has its advantages and, of course, several disadvantages. Traditional card and e-wallet payment methods are still among the most popular payment methods available. Most hybrid casinos will offer you a range of cryptocurrency payment options along with the usuals such as Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Trustly, Skrill and more.
For players who like anonymity and added security, Bitcoin is the ideal payment method at online casinos. Keep in mind that bonuses and promotions may be more limited with crypto payments than with traditional payment methods, but best Bitcoin gambling sites will offer you plenty of bonuses.
Criteria for choosing best Bitcoin gambling sites
Any player can independently analyze the casino before creating an account. To do this and be able to find the best Bitcoin casino, you need to check according to the following criteria:
- Having a license. If the site does not have permission to organize gambling, it cannot be called safe. The administration here can influence the results of the games and increase their profit. The license eliminates the risk of fraud and guarantees compliance with the principles of fair play.
- Reviews. You can read what users write about the casino. This should be done on thematic forums and specialized services, and not on the official websites of gambling sites. In the latter case, you may encounter fake reviews left by people for money.
- Number of games. The more of them, the better. But not only the assortment is important, but also its quality. It is worth looking at whether there are machines of your favorite providers on the site or not. An additional advantage will be the presence of Live casino section. On the Best bitcoin casino sites you will find many different games. Customers are offered several thousands of slot machines. In the game portfolio you can also find roulette, blackjack, baccarat, poker, craps, sic bo, lotteries. A separate section of the site contains games with live dealers.
- Payment systems. It’s good if the casino supports other cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin. If this is not the case, an internal exchange of coins may be provided.
- Convenience. Before depositing, it is better to check the interface and navigation and see if it will be comfortable to place bets. It is also important to check if casino has a mobile app or a version of its website adopted for smartphones – mobile Bitcoin casino. To test the sites, a demo mode is usually provided.
- Since the legal status of cryptocurrencies in most countries has not yet been determined, not all permits are suitable for working with them. For example, no laws have been adopted in the European Union. Therefore, there are no crypto payments accepted on sites with licenses from Malta, Gibraltar, and the UK. To find the best online casino that accepts Bitcoin deposits you must choose an online casino with Curacao license.
- Provider brands matter. Microgaming, Yggdrasil, NetEnt companies value their reputation. These manufacturers cooperate with licensed operators. They monitor the work of partners. The casino acts only as intermediaries, and the game process takes place on the developer’s servers. The presence of well-known brands in the game portfolio indicates the reliability of the site. If the user understands the site code, he can check the path to the server and compare it with the one specified on the developer’s resource.
- Since many players use smartphones, the selection criterion may be the presence of a mobile version. All sites are immediately created with a “rubber layout”, which is why they adapt to the resolution of phone screens. However, for some users it is more convenient to play using the application. You can select a site by the presence of a mobile client. More often offer applications for the Android operating system. Links for downloading the mobile client of the casino are placed on their websites in the menu or in the footer. When you first log in from your phone, a message may appear at the top of the site.
- Be sure to check how the support service works. A phone call or online chat is suitable for prompt resolution of issues. The player needs to contact the operator and ask various questions. According to the answers, you can evaluate how much employees want to help customers. A sign of a fraudulent site is considered if it only offers a feedback form. In such cases, they do not send answers to questions at all. Such operators should be avoided.
Bonuses on mBTC casino sites
Bitcoin casinos, like regular sites, allow customers to receive bonuses for registering, depositing an account, participating in tournaments and other activities. What offers are available:
- No deposit. The most pleasant bonus, which does not require investing money to activate. Operators give the first funds for the game for registration. Additionally, other requirements may be provided, but their implementation also does not require investments. Users may be asked to verify their email address and phone number, complete their profile with personal information, and go through verification.
- Deposit bonus. With a crypto casino deposit bonus, you can get even more money. Sites add from 50% or more funds to the size of the first replenishment. The bonus can be spent in any entertainment.
- Free spins. Free spins in slots at a fixed rate. Until they run out, the budget will not be spent. But there are limits on the amount of winnings. Sometimes the user is not allowed to withdraw more funds than stipulated by the terms of the promo.
- Reload. If a person has been absent from the Bitcoin casino for a long time, upon returning he can receive additional money for the deposit.
- Tournaments. They are held by operators and developers of slots jointly or separately. Under the action allocate a prize fund. To participate in it, players must place bets in specific machines. For every spin and payout, they earn points and move up the leaderboard. At the end of the promo, the results are summed up, and active users divide the prize money among themselves.
Most bonuses require wagering. Before withdrawing money, several conditions must be met. The first is wagering. This is a multiplier showing how many times the turnover of the player’s bets must exceed the size of the bonus in order to be transferred to a cryptocurrency wallet. If you want to get a bonus without wager, check out crypto casinos with No Wager bonus.
The second condition is the time frame. The operator gives a deadline in which you need to meet.
The third is entertainment – not all games can be played for bonus money.