In the context of cryptocurrency casinos, Ripple remains relatively popular. This cryptocurrency is not seen as a payment method as often as, for example, Ethereum or Tether. However, there are many Ripple casinos that accept XRP. Our top Ripple casinos include the best casinos with games and bets on XRP. There is no need to worry about the reputation of the sites, as these names have long been known in the industry, and some have even won prestigious awards. Therefore, it remains only to choose a casino to your liking and start playing. Not to mention that new Ripple casinos appear evry week. If you want to learn more about gambling with ripple, keep reading. ⤵️
Best Ripple casinos
- Wide selection of sports betting
- Over 4000 games
- Wide selection of cryptocurrency
- A wide variety of welcome bonuses
- Anonymous casino and sportsbook – can sign with Metamask
- Has it’s own token
- No limits on maximum amounts
- Competitive odds
- Huge selection of sport events
- Live streaming
- Crypto and fiat currency
- Over 6000 games
- Crypto (over 20) and fiat payments.
- Competitive Sportsbook Odds in different markets
- Multi-level VIP program with attractive bonuses
- BC Original games
- Instant withdrawal
- More than 12000 games
- Accept both crypto and fiat currency
- Wager free welcome bonus
- Great VIP program
- 13000+ games
- Loyalty program
- Beautiful design
- Wager free bonuses
- Wide range of supported crypto and fiat currencies
- Wager free bonuses
- Over 7000 games
- Large selection of sports for betting
- Has a sports betting section
- Multi-level loyalty program
- Accepts both crypto and fiat currencies
- No limits on withdrawals and the number of transactions
- More than 8000 games
- Available on both PC and mobile devices
- A wide variety of game modes, including their own unique game mode
- Fast processing of payments
- Wide collection of slots and games
- Offers a huge selection of bonuses
What is Ripple
Ripple protocol was created as an alternative way to transfer money and make settlements. Ripple itself is not a currency – for this, the system uses the XRP digital asset. However, both names are often used to refer to the currency itself at the heart of the system.
XRP is the digital asset of the XRP Ledger and, according to Ripple.com, “is capable of transacting in 3-5 seconds.” XRP Ledger, in turn, is an open source blockchain. Like other cryptocurrencies, XRP can be sent directly without the need for approvals and verifications from financial intermediaries.
Thus, XRP can be used as a “bridge” between two different currencies, greatly increasing the speed of financial transfers.
Ripple’s philosophy is to create an efficient system for direct money transfers. Such a system should conduct real-time settlements and be much cheaper, faster and more transparent than similar systems used in traditional financial institutions.
In this context, such a concept as the Internet of Things should be mentioned. The idea is to enable people to send money and information at the same speed. That is, sending money to relatives should take the same amount of time as sending a text message in the messenger. Ripple is also promoting similar ideas.
In the crypto community, many consider Ripple a black sheep. Some look down towards this network and do not perceive it at all as a cryptocurrency. The third is indifferent. But the fourth category enjoys the benefits of this protocol and asks for supplements. Indeed, the Ripple system is very specific. It doesn’t care about the processing power of your graphics card, processor, or ASIC farm. All this does not matter in the slightest, because in its case there is no place for such a thing as “mining” at all. Ripple is often referred to as “centralized”, and this can be confusing for inexperienced gamblers. There is no oxymoron here, since the network does not rely on the traditional blockchain technology for most cryptocurrencies. Do not rush to be disappointed, because the unique principle of this system offers significant advantages. The privacy of user data does not go anywhere. Add this to the rest of the pros, which will be discussed below, and it becomes clear that Ripple has a lot to offer the gambling industry. But first, let’s figure out what Ripple really is and what XRP is and where decentralization is in all this.
The Ripple network does not need a decentralized database. In any case, this is exactly what the creators thought and came up with their own consensus algorithm. According to this algorithm, transaction confirmation is assigned to a certain list of nodes (servers), which must make sure that the sender has enough money to send funds. These nodes are also called validators because they confirm the validity of the transfers.
However, the blockchain is used for XRP, the digital token at the heart of Ripple. Therefore, the output is a centralized system with a decentralized asset.
Ripple or XRP?
Ripple is a system for payment and settlement transactions. XRP is the cryptocurrency with which transactions are made in the Ripple system. If we compare Ripple with SWIFT, which is the leading international interbank payment system, then XRP will be the fiat currencies that are used within SWIFT.
Ripple gambling: advantages of Ripple casinos
Here are somepros of online gambling with Ripple:
- Very low transaction cost. At the moment, it is 0.00001 XRP. The cost can increase only if the network load increases.
- Very fast transactions. Here, Ripple’s “centralization” manifests itself in all its glory, allowing you to make payments in a few seconds. Since there is no need to solve mathematical problems and add transactions to blocks, this greatly simplifies transfers compared to traditional cryptocurrencies.
- Ease of currency exchange. You can exchange your local currency for any other using XRP. Commissions will be minimal.
- Bitcoin bridge. With this function, the user can replenish BTC wallet with any currency. In this case, you do not have to additionally use the services of exchanges that take their commission. In short, you can send BTC without buying it.
- Use in large companies. Ripple has something that most other altcoins cannot boast of, namely successful partnerships with real organizations. So, Ripple Labs and Santander together developed One Pay FX, a cheap international payment service. Cooperation with the Malaysian payment system MoneyMatch also helped to reduce the cost of international money transfers.
- Successful Synthesis. The creators of this network allegedly managed to take the best of fiat money and cryptocurrencies, combining it into a powerful payment system. Its qualities fit perfectly into the field of cryptocurrency gambling:
- Ultra-fast transactions within the system indicate that the deposit and withdrawal of money from the best Ripple casinos will be not less rapid.
- The cheapness of transfers allows you to make deposits at a convenient time, replenishing your account with the amount that you consider necessary. Perhaps it is with the money saved that you are lucky to hit the jackpot.
- Although transaction information is public, payment data is still not visible. Thus, Ripple preserves the privacy of the sender.
- Even if you are not a banker, you will still be able to send funds online using XRP.
- Does your local currency not have enough currency pairs? You will still be able to fund your crypto online casino account using Ripple with it.
Disadvantages of XRP
Before you go on with online Ripple gambling, you should make sure that this payment method is exactly right for your specific needs. As with any other digital currency, XRP has a number of features that can be decisive and make you look for some other options for casino games.
The lack of control from banks and governments from the very beginning was one of the key advantages of the first cryptocurrencies. In case of Ripple, more than a hundred validating nodes manage the issuance of XRP tokens, while the bulk of the cryptocurrency supply is controlled by Ripple Labs. Each new validator must be approved by 51% of the existing validators who were initially centrally selected.
In December 2020, all XRP holders read the latest news with excitement. The US Securities and Exchange Commission decided to investigate whether the actions of Ripple Labs regarding when and how to release new XRP into circulation are legal. Since then the coin was removed from several crypto exchanges.. It is not yet clear how the litigation will end.
Pre-built supply of XRP
A huge supply of XRP is stored “out there”. Theoretically, large sums of XRP can be circulated when it is convenient for the parties that control this initial supply. This could have a decisive impact on the price of XRP.
Free Ripple faucets
In the network, the so-called Ripple faucets now and then flicker. With their help, you can supposedly earn some XRP for watching ads or other tasks. Usually these are sites with a huge number of banners that pay cryptocurrency for being on the page and, in fact, viewing these banners. After accumulating a certain amount of XRP, visitors can transfer them to their wallet – in any case, this is how it is stated on such sites.
In fact, this is a very slow and sometimes dangerous way to “earn cryptocurrency”. Many fraudulent sites masquerade as cryptocurrency faucets. Therefore, if you want to play XRP on a Ripple gambling site, your best bet is to buy some on trusted exchanges.
How to start playing with Ripple (XRP)
Before making a deposit to an online casino account, you need to somehow get these same funds for crediting. If you don’t have XRP yet, you can easily buy it on most exchanges. Then it’s your choice where to keep it: right on the exchange or in your wallets, for example, Ledger.
When you have the funds to play on, simply deposit some to your casino account. Usually, you have to go to Banking section, choose the deposit method (Ripple), copy the address and then sent your XRP to your casino account. It should not take more than a few minutes from the moment you iniciate the deposit to the moment you receive your money.
Withdrawals are easy as well. You will just have to request a payout to your XRP wallet address.
New Ripple casinos
Ripple casino: conclusion
As you can see, there are some controversies aroun Ripple network. The idea behind it is really great, but it needs a lot more work to get there. Now you know all advantages and disadvantages of gambling with Ripple, so if you want to proceed, simple visit one of the best Ripple online casinos and start playing.