Esports betting with Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency is becoming an extremely popular means of payment in the sports betting industry, with hundreds of sites offering this option. In response to increased competition, bookmakers and online casinos are starting to offer more cryptocurrency bonuses to attract more users and high rollers. Another reason to bet in cryptocurrencies is the ability to make deposits and withdrawals quickly, as well as low fees and a large selection of games that can be played using Bitcoins and altcoins. In this article, we will talk about Bitcoin esports betting and the best platforms where it is possible to make esports betting with bitcoin. Also we will mention advantages of Bitcoin over fiat money, and how to buy cryptocurrency and place your first bet.
Don’t forget to check out the best CSGO esports crypto betting sites.
Best Bitcoin esports betting sites
- Wide selection of sports betting
- Over 4000 games
- Wide selection of cryptocurrency
- A wide variety of welcome bonuses
- Over 6000 games
- Crypto (over 20) and fiat payments.
- Competitive Sportsbook Odds in different markets
- Multi-level VIP program with attractive bonuses
- BC Original games
- Instant withdrawal
- Has a sports betting section
- Multi-level loyalty program
- Accepts both crypto and fiat currencies
- No limits on withdrawals and the number of transactions
- Wide selection of sports betting
- Over 4000 games
- Over 40 cryptocurrencies accepted
- Loicalization in more than 60 languages
- Mobile app for IOS and Android
- Crypto casino and bookmaker
- Accepts many coins
- Great portfolio of games
- Welcomes highrollers
- No withdrawal limits
- Ability to use cryptocurrencies and fiat
- Great user interface developed by top software providers.
- Multi-currency account system
Cryptocurrencies and bookmakers: two types of companies
Altcoins continue to gain popularity. When using them, you get anonymity, commissions are ridiculously low and transactions are protected. All these benefits are received by customers of bookmakers that support cryptocurrencies. But there is one caveat, they need to be distinguished on an important basis:
Bookmakers with deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency – in fact, they do not differ from ordinary bookmakers. For convenience, their organizers add new ways to deposit and withdraw funds. At the same time, the company remains centralized and all the problems inherent in such projects remain.
Bookmakers working on the blockchain – if the project is created on its own blockchain or through a popular platform, this guarantees the honesty of transactions. The system is decentralized, security is increased. No one manages clients’ funds, and they receive winnings through smart contracts, which guarantees their receipt.
Naturally, it is better to give preference to the second option. Blockchain technology is estimated by every expert as the future of the Internet. It promises a great future in absolutely all areas.
Why are crypto bookmakers so attractive to players?
The first and most important advantage is safety. When the Bitcoin esports betting site is based on blockchain, funds are distributed through smart contracts. No one can interfere with their execution. When placing a bet, a contract is created, according to which all conditions are set in advance and, depending on the outcome, the client either wins and receives a win, or loses. There can be no other options. Other advantages :
- deposits and withdrawals occur anonymously, no personal data is required to be entered, it is almost impossible to track transactions;
- all transactions are carried out instantly. There is no hold – as soon as the event has happened, the winners are immediately determined, to whose accounts the winnings are sent;
- clients of bookmakers on the blockchain are guaranteed to receive payments, this is embedded in smart contracts, there will definitely be no problems with fraud accusations;
- cryptocurrencies are gradually becoming more expensive and valuable, their rates are growing, and at the same time their holders are getting richer. While you bet on esports with Bitcoin, your bank automatically increases;
- despite the fact that unlicensed bookmakers are prohibited in many countries, when using cryptocurrencies, you do not violate any lows, because digital coins are not considered ass money;
- Cryptocurrency networks have the lowest commissions, so when depositing or withdrawing you will not be ripped off.
Decentralization looks like a clear advantage, but it also has negative sides. For example, customer support will not always be active, it may not be present at all.
Now about 1% of sports betting is made in cryptocurrencies, of which more than 80% is occupied by the share of bets in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. The indicator is not small, considering how big the market is. Many experts are sure that the numbers of esports betting with Bitcoin will grow a lot soon.
How to choose a bookmaker to bet on esports with Bitcoin?
When looking for a quality service (whether for betting or not), you need to evaluate each option on a variety of factors. In the same way as in the case of regular betting sites, blockcjain bookmakers are no different. Before registering or making big bets, they should be compared according to the following factors:
- profitable odds;
- support for smart contracts;
- convenience of the interface;
- security levels;
- bonus program;
- loyalty program and gifts;
- choice of sports and events;
- available cryptocurrencies;
- types of sports betting;
- support responsiveness.
All of these factors must be taken into account.
In general, it is better to register on the best esports betting Bitcoin sites from the rating above and try to place bets, because you will definitely receive payments from them anyway. It is pointless to draw conclusions without personal experience.
How to make a deposit with cryto on a sports betting site?
Reliable bookmakers that use blockchain do not work with fiat money at all. Therefore, in order to use them, you will first have to get some crypto. In general, the deposit procedure is no different than depositing with fiat money.
First you need to go to your personal account, navigate to the Banking section, choose Deposit, select the desired cryptocurrency and press the Deposit button.
In our case, it is Bitcoin. After pressing the Deposit button, the system generates a wallet address to which you need to send your coins. Now you can go to your wallet and make a regular BTC transfer.
You already have the BTC address for transferring funds to your bookmaker’s account, so you can immediately fill out the form. You only need to indicate the payment details and the amount.
After creating an application for the transfer, Bitcoins will be instantly sent to the specified address. As a rule, it takes no more than a minute, so you can immediately start esports betting with Bitcoin.
How to withdraw money from crypto bookmakers?
Receiving winnings is similar to the replenishment procedure. You can get your crypto winnings in the Withdrawal section of the Banking page. You only need to specify the amount and your wallet address. The money should arrive instantly, maximum in a few minutes.
Everyone can place bets in Bitcoin or Ethereum or any other cryptocurrency. It is convenient, you don’t have to pay a huge commission and anonymity is preserved. Crypto bookmakers open up new opportunities and increase the level of security for customers. In the near future, we will be betting only through smart contracts, just like we use them in many other areas. Esports betting with Bitcoin is the future.
Post that might be interesting for you: