Stellar sports betting sites
In this article we will speak about Stellar sports betting. Advantages and disadvantages Stellar sports betting sites. How to choose best Stellar online sports betting sites. Where to buy Stellar for betting sites, how to make deposit and withdrawal.
Stellar is a blockchain created for cheap, secure and high-speed international payments between individuals and organisations. As of September 2022, there were more than 5 million addresses on the Stellar network.
The project’s native coin is Stellar Lumens (XLM), which was launched in 2014. It is now among the top 50 cryptocurrencies by capitalisation.
Stellar betting sites are also gaining popularity in the gambling industry, with more and more online bookmakers offering the token as a payment and withdrawal method on their sites.
According to the roadmap, Stellar plans to introduce a virtual machine by the end of 2022, which will enable the creation of smart contracts and the development of decentralised applications.
Best stellar sports betting sites
- Has a sports betting section
- Multi-level loyalty program
- Accepts both crypto and fiat currencies
- No limits on withdrawals and the number of transactions
- Many restricted countries
- Wide selection of sports betting
- Over 4000 games
- Over 40 cryptocurrencies accepted
- Loicalization in more than 60 languages
- Mobile app for IOS and Android
- Some countries restricted
- Over 6000 games
- Crypto (over 20) and fiat payments.
- Competitive Sportsbook Odds in different markets
- Multi-level VIP program with attractive bonuses
- BC Original games
- Instant withdrawal
- Some countries restricted
- Crypto casino and bookmaker
- Accepts many coins
- Great portfolio of games
- Welcomes highrollers
- No withdrawal limits
Criteria for choosing a bookmaker for Stellar betting
Often the search for the best stellar sports betting takes a lot of time for beginners. . This is due to a lack of knowledge about the nuances of betting platforms. More experienced players choose bookmakers according to the following criteria:
- Type of cryptocurrency service.
- The possibility of betting with digital assets. Not all platforms support this feature.
- Level of security. Investments for betting should be well protected.
- Availability of bonuses and gifts. This is an optional criterion.
- Variety of sports. The more there are, the better.
- The number of crypto-assets available. Many customers are satisfied with Stellar support. But there are more convenient coins available.
- Responsiveness of the customer support. Without this quality, it is difficult to trust any platform.
- Usability of the interface. This requirement is optional.
- The size of the odds. The bigger it is, the higher the potential profit.
Risks with Stellar online sports betting
Potential payouts are usually underestimated. Bookmakers put a margin in the odds offered to customers. Therefore, from a distance, regular betting brings users losses. Newcomers to betting often lose their first investment. Beginners seldom understand the terms of making a profit. At the same time, they play more gambling than experienced users. Beginners start making additional deposits and lose them too.
To win, you need to analyze the events. For example, before betting with Stellar on a football match, you need to study:
- The win-loss ratios of the teams involved.
- Their playing strategies.
- The line-ups of the teams and some other aspects.
The knowledge allows you to predict the outcome of specific events more accurately. This increases the chances of winning each bet.
Where to buy Stellar cryptocurrency for online sports betting
To make a deposit in Stellar, you must buy tit. In 2022, cryptocurrencies are traded on exchanges like Binance or Best Change . Developers of many digital ecosystems have also integrated peer-to-peer platforms into their platforms. These allow users to trade fiat and crypto-assets directly with each other.
How to make deposit with online sports betting Stellar
Depending on your chosen betting provider, the depositing process may vary. You can replenish your account by 22 Bet as an example:
- Go to the website of the crypto-bookmaker.
- Register account.
- Go to the Deposit section.
- In the menu on the left, select “Cryptocurrencies”.
- Click on Stellar.
- Confirm payment method.
- Copy generated Stellar address (you can scan QR code for fast transfer).
- Send Stellar coins to received number.
The transaction will go to the list of unconfirmed transactions of the Stellar blockchain. Once the queue is reached, the miners will start processing the transfer. It usually takes about 20 minutes to confirm the payment.
Withdraw funds from Stellar sports betting sites
The procedure for withdrawing Stellar coin depends on the betting company. For example, cashing out at 22 bet is done as follows:
- Open the website or app of the platform.
- Go to your account.
- Click on “Withdraw funds”.
- Select the method of payment Stellar.
- Specify the withdrawal amount.
- Add the recipient’s cryptocurrency address.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Firstly, the transaction will be queued for processing by the algorithms of the service. In rare cases this process takes up to 24 hours. But usually the processing time is up to 60 minutes.
Advantages and disadvantages Stellar sports betting sites
Bookmakers with support XLM coin have many pros, but there are also some cons.
|High transaction security. Digital assets circulate on blockchains – decentralized networks. They are very difficult to hack. Third parties cannot interfere with the chains. Therefore, sports betting in Stellar is safe.
|Digital transactions cannot be reversed. If you enter the recipient’s address incorrectly, the funds will be lost forever. This is the functional difference of cryptocurrency payments.
|Anonymity. Many popular blockchains are transparent. But users can only track public information. Players’ personal data remains private.
|Conversion costs. Bookmakers that exchange clients’ crypto-currency deposits for fiat before being credited to accounts charge additional commissions. At the same time, bookmakers often carry out conversions not at average market quotes, but at favorable rates for themselves.
|High speed of transactions. Fiat transactions are performed by the systems of the banks used. They act slowly. Therefore, transaction processing times can be up to 5 business days. Crypto assets solve this problem. Transfers of XLM coins and tokens rarely take more than 20 minutes.
|Low fees. Often the fees of payment systems and banks are a fixed percentage of fiat transfers. But in cryptocurrencies, the amount of transaction fees depends on blockchain load. However, some ecosystems Stellar, Solana, Ripple) always have low fees, which can be less than $0.10.